so come on and hurt me

lundi, janvier 30, 2006

Four Things Selon Moi

Che din quisling. Hej och Hå.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life

Florist
Campingvärd
Brevbärare
Servitris

Four movies I can watch over and over
The Nightmare Before Christmas
My Own Private Idaho
Stand by me
The Black Stallion

Four places I have lived
Malmö
Le Chambon-Sur-Lignon
Nice
Nyanza-Lac

Four TV shows I love to watch
Gilmore Girls
Surface
Lost
Coupling

Four places I have been on vacation outside Sweden
Korsika
Cap d'Agde
Tyskland
Tanzania

Four websites I visit daily
Google
Aftonbladet
DN
Musiken

Four of my favorite foods
Potatismos med purjo
Västkustsallad
Grillspett
Ostar

Four places I would rather be right now
Segelbåt i Medelhavet [solen skiner naturligtvis]. Elliott Smith & gitarr är med.
Konsert! Gärna Antony eller Liv Kristine.
Skutan, Hudik [godaste glassen, fina människorna].
Villefranche-sur-Mer, med tårna nedgrävda i sanden.

Four bloggers I am tagging
Alla har gjort detta redan. Så sorry.
MC?
Maq?
Petra?
Pecanpaj?
Foxy som är 404 not found?
Stefan?

2 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Men....!!! Ditt busfrö! ;-) Jaja...jag skaaaa! *skratt*

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Sasha said...

Förlåt ;)

7:47 AM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home